Friday, July 10, 2009

Quick Thing About Pret...

Quick thing about Pret a Manger, while I'm reading Matt's entry: I have a fierce and irrational love of my favorite You Pick Two combination at Panera, and even though I've enjoyed the freshness, the tastes and the ingeniousness of Pret every time I've been, it hasn't yet supplanted Panera in my mind. The notes on their napkins (serviettes here--napkins are cloth things you wrap around baby butts) and boxes are tongue in cheek and rival many I've read on Chipolte cups, and I do appreciate their fresh ingredients as Matt does. But, my loyalty to Panera drove me to make this tiny, rather irrelevant note...

But don't worry, I'm working on download, labeling and then uploading my next installment of pictures right now, with a break for dinner and probably a movie. You all back home will have it by the time you're done with dinner and free to lounge about, and I'll a note on today myself, a longer one than a shout-out to the shoppers today on Regent Street: ARE ALL YOU PEOPLE CRAZY? THIS CLOTHING IS RIDICULOUS AND MAKES YOU LOOK RIDICULOUS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment