Monday, May 18, 2009

Tonight was the night, when I officially quit working at the restaurant/food-court. This is the true sign of forward progression, when I have no further hindrances and there can be only momentum. Which means its also most likely the time in which I should get my act together and not procrastinate things. But I think I've got a handle on it.

In roughly 27 days, Zoe and I will be stepping on a plane bound for Ireland, and we're still hammering out the details of what will happen after that, but oh will things happen. Adventures await the daring couple, watch as they triumph over all obstacles through sheer wit and aplomb. The Unflappable Duo will chronicle their hazards, perils and strange foreign people encounters here, and through photo and song! Maybe not song, actually, but you follow, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment